$150 fire tax information

In response to questions on the $150 Fire Tax: You must pay this tax but be sure to write on the bottom of the check that you are protesting. Then go to the following site and file that you paid and you are protesting to add you to the law suit: www.firetaxprotest.org/California.

Remember, if you are having code issues, contact AVPORT or go to our site for information at sites.google.com/site/anzaavport. We are here to help you.

AVPORT: (951) 389-4884, Anza.Avport@gmail.com

Leave a Reply